Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog! I have been inspired to start a blog by two things. First, the pastor of my church, Eastview Christian Church, has a blog. Monday I read through every entry of his and thought it was totally fabulous...a good way to figure out what makes people tick. After all, I am a psychologist and would like to hear about things like that. Second, I just finished a two day workshop about teaching and technology. There I learned the ins and outs of blogging, so here I am on google blogs. Smoak Speak is born. It is my hope that you will check in from time to time to see what is going on in the Smoak house and my life at Illinois Wesleyan University. Please feel free to comment on my blog from time to time if you feel led.

Best to all reading this,

Natalie

No comments: